Contemporary and bespoke
“I have a logo and branding, and now I need a bespoke and contemporary website to perfectly present my brand and business.”
When I first decided that I wanted a website I had no idea how I wanted it to look but with Becky’s expertise and knowledge she guided me through a Questionnaire to enable me to work out exactly what I was looking for.
It was something that I really connected with and it is exactly what I asked for. The colours the design and the extra little touches are amazing and so me!
Becky is so professional and a really lovely lady to work with. I highly recommend Bear Left Studio"
Becky captured everything that I wanted! The process was very clear and well explained throughout, including in-person discussion and a survey to find out exactly what I wanted and didn’t want! Becky is so lovely to work with and I would recommend her to anyone looking to build a new website. Thank you!!"
What clients say
- Contact Becky by booking a free curiosity call here or by sending a message via the contact form here
- After a discussion together we will decide what is the best package for you and then you will be booked into the next available space that suits both our timescales.
- You will be asked to read through our terms and conditions, and then to sign up through our hosting form which will provide us with your details for invoicing.
- You will be sent a link to a questionnaire which you will complete in detail which allows for you to create a brief. The information provided determines your branding and styling decisions.
- We will agree a start date for the website build. Your first payment will be taken a week prior to the website build taking place.
- You will provide your logo, all copy and photography prior to the website build commencing.
- I keep in close contact throughout the build, and get your feedback and direction as it progresses.
- After the website has been completed and signed off, you can choose to self-edit the website or ask me to edit for you – my charge is £10 per quarter hour, charged at the end of the month.
- We host the website and care for it with plugin updates, maintenance and backups all included. This incurs an extra on-going charge. Details here
Meet Bear Left Studio
Becky is the branding expert and website designer, and Ted looks after the website hosting, and cares for the emails, maintenance and smooth running of all the sites.
We believe in having a close working relationship with all of our clients, and we really care about the success of your business. We are readily available to help and advise. Being up-front and open about our offerings and prices is really important, as we want you to choose the best fit for you and your business.
We are a family business and we have 2 young children. We choose to primarily work term-time, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday for new design work. However, we are readily available for urgent requests, and for the monthly changes of our Premium Hosting clients.
Let's design your website
It is an exciting journey to embark on! Let’s have a 30 minute free curiosity call to discover more about each other. Be assured that I will guide you honestly to what would be the best option for you.